Can I integrate Titan with Personal Capital?
Yes! To track your Titan account with Personal Capital, simply follow these steps:
We'd recommend linking your Titan account to Personal Capital directly via our custodial partner, Apex Clearing.
If you don't already have an account set up on Apex's website, simply set one up using your account number. You can find your account number in the app if you click Account > Account Profiles. It will be at the top of this page next to Account Number.
Once your account is set up, simply search for Apex Clearing in Personal Capital and then log in using your Apex login details.
Can I integrate Titan with Mint.com?
Yes! We now support integration with Mint.com via our custodian partner, Apex Clearing. Simply follow these steps:
1. Go to Mint.com and sign into your account
2. Once logged in, click the "Add Accounts" option in the top menu
3. Type "Apex Clearing" in the Search Field.
4. Choose "Apex Clearing". You should then see a pop-up window asking you to "Link your Apex Clearing account to Mint":
Note: Mint's investment performance tracking and charting is not reflective of actual performance and should not be relied on.
Mint's investment performance tracking can sometimes differ widely from actual results.
Historical performance prior to the day you link your Titan account will default to 0% in Mint.
All performance metrics are compared against the value of your Titan account the day it was linked to Mint - not your actual cost basis.
We recommend you use Mint to track your total Titan portfolio value, but refer to the Titan mobile app for actual performance metrics.
5. Enter your Apex user ID and password, and press "Link Account".
If you haven't already, you can create an Apex user ID and password here.
6. Your Titan account should now be linked to your Mint account! Your Titan account will show up on Mint as "Apex Clearing - [Your Name]" under the Investments section.
Questions? Don't hesitate to ask us at email@example.com.
Can I export my Titan transaction data to Quicken?
Currently, it is not possible to download your Titan transaction data or integrate Titan with your Quicken account. We hope to add this capability in the future.