401(k) and 403(b) rollovers are typically done on retirement accounts that were established at former employers

However, some employers allow you to roll over your 401(k) or 403(b) while you're still employed with them.  

This is what's known as an "in-service rollover."

If you're interested in performing an in-service rollover, please contact your 401(k) or 403(b) plan administrator to find out if they support them.  You can find a list of the relevant phone numbers for the most common plan administrators here.

If your plan does support in-service rollovers, then simply follow the instructions outlined here to proceed.  Our IRA Concierge will handle all the heavy lifting for you - no fuss, no paperwork.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to rollovers@titanvest.com.

Did this answer your question?